Complaint Review: Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program

• Updated: Mon, July 25, 2005

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program
P.O. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada Albania

National Awards Chapter Of Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program GOT RIPPED! THEY TAPPED INTO MY FINANCES Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

On July 2, 2005, I received a letter from LVAAP stating that I was one of four people who had won $3,341,006.00 (Sworn to Secrecy Absolutely Confidential) in order for me to claim my prize I needed to send $20 cash or money order. Well, I sent the $20 money order. Although, I knew it was a possible scam! One clue was... there was no contact number revealed in the letter.

On July 25, 2005, I receive another letter from the company's PR department requesting that I fill out and return the enclosed form to claim my prize. And of course... send another $20.00! Well, enough is enough... let's put this to an end. Put a $20 bill from your Monopoly game in the self-addressed pre-paid envelope!

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2005 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Awards-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8855/National-Awards-Chapter-Of-Las-Vegas-Actionable-Awards-Program-GOT-RIPPED-THEY-TAPPED-INT-151217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program