Complaint Review: Las Vegas Actionable Program / LVAAP

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:hudson North Carolina
Las Vegas Actionable Program / LVAAP
CDRAP.O.BOX 880269 BOCA RATON,FL 33488-0269 BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Program / LVAAP RIPOFF I'm out of my 20.00 dollors sweepstakes RIP-OFF 341,006.00 2 LETTER 3,900,622.00 BOCA RATON Florida

Where do i start, I got a letter in the mail stating that i had won confirmed prize of 3,341,006.00. I was shocked i just could'nt believe what i was reading. I think it was 2 days later and i got the 2nd letter in a brown envelope that had FORM W-915 on the outside of it. So i opened it up to see what it was and it was a letter stating that your reponse to this matter requested within 7 days. This matter is extremely time sensitive and requires your immediate attention. Failure to respond will result in permanent and irrevocable cancellation of shipment of prize documents totalling over 3,700,300.00. Return Form W-915 in the name of Paige Mccall with 20.00 dollors document fee in the prepaid enevelope provided and I did so cause i was so stupid to actually believe that i won that much money.

Well needless to say i guess I'm out of my 20.00 dollors but I am more upset about this than any thing i was motified to find out it was a rip off. I thought i would get on the internet to find out more about the sweepstakes and i come up with this i was mortified to see. I just can't believe i fell for it.

I am just grateful that i did read this before i sent in any more money. also i really did'nt lose much but with 2 kids you can use every penny you have to use for them it's hard enough as it is to raise two children i just got my hopes up for nothing. Next time i'll learn my lesson.

Paige
hudson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Program-LVAAP/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33488-0269/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Program-LVAAP-RIPOFF-Im-out-of-my-2000-dollors-sweepstakes-RIP-OF-177271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Program / LVAAP