Knife

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonybull — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Las Vegas Frenchies
7364 Watch Tower ave. Internet United States of America

Las Vegas Frenchies Kristen Dawson NEVER BUY A FRENCHIE FROM KRISTEN DAWSON Internet

I found Kristen Dawson online when I was looking for a local French Bulldog Breeder. I was a bit skeptical at first from the reviews I heard from her here online but I am local Las Vegas resident so it's better for me to get a puppy from her since we lived in the same town.

In doing so, I contacted her to meet up to see her terms on payments for a French Bulldog puppy on the 29th of May 2012 which was due on July of 2012. I gave her my first Downpayment and after that I gave her weekly payments until I paid it in full before the next litter is due.

So 8 weeks had past and it was September, Kristen called me that she need to take the puppy to the Vet just to be sure that the puppy has no problems before handing it over to me. She called me after the visit and told me that they found something in the puppy's lungs and need to stay overnight. So I said, "okay that's fine hopefully everything will turn out okay". The next day Kristen called me that she is not going to give me the puppy because the puppy is ill so she will give me a new puppy on her next litter. I told her I can't wait that long coz my family is going out of the country next year and don't want to leave the puppy to a sitter if they are still too young if I . So I ask her if she can give my money back. She said okay, she's going to give me the money back but I need to wait for 21 business days for her to pass it to her attorney who will handle it. - there is no reason for her to use an attorney she just can hand over the cash. Anyways, two months had past she never replied to any of my texts, calls and emails up until now.

One more thing, I also had an email from the other buyers with that same litter that i was suppose to get and They told me that their puppy is sick when they got it from her. What kind of a person does that? Selling a sick puppy to benefit her own gain. If you want to have a good reputation as a breeder you need to take care of your customers.

I will never buy a puppy from her or recommend her to someone ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Frenchies/internet/Las-Vegas-Frenchies-Kristen-Dawson-NEVER-BUY-A-FRENCHIE-FROM-KRISTEN-DAWSON-Internet-974402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Frenchies