- Report: #519787
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Las Vegas Guitars & Parts
Las Vegas Guitars & Parts11265 penrose falls st Las vegas, Nevada United States of America
Las Vegas Guitars & Parts brian j. bailey shoddy product, slow delivery, insulting service, overpriced nightmare Las vegas, Nevada
*General Comment: Here's my experience with LVPGP.
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Can't We All Just Get Along... 10th refund offer from Vegas Guitars
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My earned 9 year feedback ratio as a Powerseller on eBay is 98.2%
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I stand by my polite and direct letter! This guy is toooo much :)
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I think I must have killed his dog too!
*Author of original report: ps
*Author of original report: how convenient!
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Las Vegas Guitars and Parts eBay Powerseller for years!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1.ordered by credit card: NEVER received a tracking number, or purchase confirmation, or even a response from the "company" after calling and emailing several dozen times!
when i called after waiting for 2 whole weeks for a simple confirmation number i NEVER got a response! in fact i thought i had the wrong number because the answering machine had a domestic "you have reached the home of..." message. eventually i recieved an email with essentially "HERE!!!!...." and a confirmation number written in it. the confirmation number said that the seller had placed the package in the mail THAT DAY! the nutty thing is that the seller sells tons of parts on ebay daily with not ONE complaint!
2 when i FINALLY recieved the part(about two days after i got the tracking number...two and a half weeks after ordering it) the right knife edge [the point where the tremolo meets the fulcrum studs] was filed down....as in FLAT! it was supposed to be shaped like this ( > ) when i received it it was shaped like this( ] ) in fact it looked RECENT as if it was done out of animosity over my attempt to track down the item i PAID GOOD MONEY FOR! but then on further inspection i would have not been pleased with the product even without the wonton destruction. it was covered with dust the finish had been chipped off and it had wear marks everywhere....i paid for a NEW product. also notable was the screws to hold the back plate for the saddles were stripped and one was even missing. the whole shebang was packed in a double bariered ziplock baggie that looked like it was worth more than the part...also worth more than the part was the postage the price of the box and the torrential downpour of styrophome peanuts.
so you think that would have been the insult to injury part...nuh-uh!
3. i called the seller and finally got an answer...instead of "las vegas guitars" i got "h'lo?"...i checked the number before saying "hi. i ordered a part from you an overlord tremolo?" we discussed the finer points of the peice of junk i was issued. he asked me if i bought it from the ebay page or the website. i told him i paid more for the security of the website...i should have bought from somewhere else. He offered to send me a new one. he would take pictures to show me it was in great condition and rush me it first thing in the morning. all i would havce to do is send him the old one back, naturally i was NOT under the impression that his word should be trusted so i waited....and waited....and waited.... and i gave up, figuring that i was out 80 bucks i chalked it up as a loss....until about another 2 weeks later i got a surprising delivery (fyi: it should take ONE day to send a package via standard mail from las vegas to my city, its the same desert!) i unwrapped it half expecting a severed foot... but no it was another tremolo....in the exact same condition....no joke, no exageration, same spots with the chips in the finish, same dust, same gunk same stripped screws all the way down to the exact same screw missing and the one most shocking detail...same filed down knife edge... this time it was more brutal it looked like someone was really going at it with a high speed drill or a plasma torch. it was a floating point F-U!...
there you go. i will be sending these back in the same box and asking for my money back expecting to have my money somehow returned to my account with a whole drilled in it! if i even get it at all. WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER! and i used to live in Arizona!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Guitars-Parts/Las-vegas-Nevada-89179/Las-Vegas-Guitars-Parts-brian-j-bailey-shoddy-product-slow-delivery-insulting-service-519787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.