• Report: #820180

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lo — Herald California United States of America
Las Vegas Network Company

Las Vegas Network Company Las Vegas Mega Christmas Givaway Sweepstakes. Second place winner $250,000.00 Will meet me at bank, Need to get bond to have money delivered to me. Internet

Contacted by Las Vegas Mega Christmas giveaway. I was a winner in their giveaway. Was told I needed to secure a $700.00 bond, with HCC Globial Insurance to obtain my winnings and that I would get the money back when the money had been delivered to me at the Bank.

Spoke to Alex Reed he told me I won and was directed to call the attoney at HCC Globial. I called and spoke to Attorney Patrick Driscole.  He wanted very much to assure me this was the real deal. Said it was because I shopped at Walmart or several other stores that he mentioned, and everyone was entered and I won.

Upon investigating the internet found a report about this very thing at hccglobial/scam on google.

Upon getting information called Patrick back told him of my findings and was hung up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Network-Company/internet/Las-Vegas-Network-Company-Las-Vegas-Mega-Christmas-Givaway-Sweepstakes-Second-place-winne-820180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Network Company