Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program-Prize Search Express -National Bureau Of Prize Information

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2005

• Reported By:Cuero Texas
PO Box 98835/98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program LVAAP - Prize Search Express - National Bureau Of Prize Information ripoff, thiefs, heartless, dishonest, liars, horrible, careless Las Vegas Nevada

Okay. My first notification I received in the mail was in early October. I was really shocked and excited and I wasted no time writing a $20 check; however, there were some things that I found kind of fishy.

First of all, they said they had been trying to contact me, but I did not even know if they had my number, or my email address to begin with. Secondly, there was a choice on the bottom that read "Check here if you have not recevied any monies." Hello! Monies is not a word. Third, they didn't even have a phone number or email address listed. I wanted to confirm that way.

These people did a really good job at making it look like a real, important document. What's worse is that a couple of weeks after I sent in my $20, the company sent me a notification saying that I had not responded and they asked me, "Do you want the money?" Duh!

Along with this next notification, I received 2 other awards notifications that I had won more money. Two of them were different prize amounts, one being higher. They were all different! And, all of them required $20 fees. I had already sent $20 the first time, so why in the hec did they want more? That sent up a red flag for me right there.

Overall, whoever is doing this to people needs to be stopped because like me, people want to believe that it is true and that their lives are going to change dramatically. Man, some people raise you up just to bring you down! The documents may look real, but it's a SCAM! To this day, I have not seen one penny of that money. Don't get sucked into this. You can try to track them down, but you won't. Scamming is what they do best!

Sarah
Cuero, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-Prize-Search-Express-National-Bureau-Of-Prize-Information/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-LVAAP-Prize-Search-Express-National-Bureau-O-162190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program-Prize Search Express -National Bureau Of Prize Information

biggest