Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:corinth Mississippi
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
USAPA PO BOX 880569 BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff, scam artists, VERY CONVINCING, con artists BOCA RATON Florida

These jerks almost got me. But not quite.

After listening to a local radio show, I've become very weary of this kind of letter. So I figured I'll get on AskJeeves.com, and check them out.

Thank you, my butler. Saved me not only the 20$, but also my dignity, because I am broke. I will be personally sending them not only rocks, but I think I'll add some pine needles, leaves, and maybe some dried up dog-doo. HA-HA-HA.

James
corinth, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2006 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33488-9902/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-scam-artists-VERY-CONVINCING-con-artis-172587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program