Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Fri, April 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 07, 2006

• Reported By:Johns Island South Carolina
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada 89193-8855 Director's Office P.O.Box 407007 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

We are down on our luck. And when I opened their letter at first I thought that I finally won one of the crazy sweepstakes that I have entered.

And I, first started thinking of all the bills that we could pay off. And the things that we could finally get our grandchildren.

My hopes were up and when I finished reading and saw to get the $3,341,006.00 I had to send them $20.00 bucks, and not to tell anyone.

If, I won that big of a Sweepstake, you think I wouldn't tell someone.So if it tells you not to tell, something is fishy. If you win you, you win. Taxes taken out then its yours.

I think that these people should be made to pay what they say people have won. Then they might think of what they do to people.

Their are a lot of people who go ahead and send in the 20 bucks. I've always heard if you smell a rattler (snake) and don't watch out you could get bitten. These people need to be stopped.

There are alot of older people out there who barely make it month to month. Then you get these theives taking what little bit they do have and the poor people thinking that they might finally get out of debt being made to feel lower than they should.

I think if they were made to pay. It might just stop them.

If enough people let others know about this scam or any others then we can stop them.

I also think that the Goverment (all) officals, Churches, Judges and Lawyers should also get involed to stop these things from happening.

Johns Island, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2006 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Directors-Office-POBox-407007-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33340-9953/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-185550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program