Complaint Review: Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 11, 2005

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO BOX 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program Received a letter and I was to claim $3,341,006.00 First I was to mail $20.00 for report, release fee to LVAAP. I was suspicious, so I looked up LVAAP AND SURE ENOUGH IT WAS A RIP-OFF! BE AWARE PEOPLE. I'm here if anyone wants more details. Just e-mail me Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Send them rocks

Be aware people, it's a rip-off!! I rec.d a letter from "LVAAP"
Las Vegas, Navada Actionable Award Program, stating I was Name No.1 of 3 other winner's who had collected their several million dollars. I had been awarded $3,341,006.00. At the top of the letter it said, I was officially sworn to secrecy, absolutely confidential. That was a red flag for me because everyone always make it well known if you should win big,not a secret.
They then wanted me to mail cash, ck. or money order to "LVAAP" for $20.00 to rec. a report release fee on record.

I thoght about all the red flags then went on the internet and typed in "LVAAP" and sure enough it was a rip-off.

So, people be careful of these scam rip-offs. These people need to be punished for these scams.

P.S. I was in the middle of making out a ck. for $20.00 but then decided to check them out. The $20.00 can add up after awhile!!!

Ron
Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2005 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8855/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-Received-a-letter-and-I-was-to-claim-3341006-149010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Send them rocks

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Send them rocks in there pre paid envelope so the postage will go up If everyone would do this they would go broke.