Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Fri, April 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 07, 2006

• Reported By:Billings Montana
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
P.o. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I got a statement in the mail saying that I had won 3,900,622.00. These people then proceeded to tell me that I had to pay them 20.00 registration fee.

I am a mother of 3 young children and twenty dollars is a lot of money that could be spent on diapers and clothes and other supplies for the boys.I was ecstatic thinking that I had actually won 3 million dollars. That is a lot of money that I could use to buy a house and send my boys to college. I need that amount of money and for someone to offer it and then not follow through is deplorable.

I am low income and have health issues so I will never be able to earn that amount of money since I am limited in what I can do physically for employment. I hope that I can sue these people and get a settlement for the same amount of money that I was promised.

Tanya
Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2006 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8855/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-185512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program