Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2005

• Reported By:Glassport Pennsylvania
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
P.O. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas, Navada Actionable Award Program LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I am a single mother of three who almost fell for THE letter. I can barely pay my bills and here this ripoff company scamming money off people. This company sent me a paper stating that I won $3,341,006.00 and they want me to send them a $20.00 filing fee. It also states that I am sworn to secrecy and not to tell anyone I got this letter. All over the paper it says tell nobody. There is no website on the paper and no phone number and the addres is only a P.O. box. I think these people should be put in jail!

It's a disgrace!!!

Melissa
Glassport, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2005 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Navada-Actionable-Award-Program-LVAAP-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-164292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program