Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:little plymouth Virginia
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program I recieved this letter today and I am so glad that I found this on rip off! I was about to send the money too. I hope someone gets these people! Nevadalas Vegas Nevada

I got this letter today and was about to send the money.... thank God for the internet.

Please some one contact me if these people get caught! I think I will send them something nice back. Maybe a little bible or something that will get to them.

How do they get my address and name?

Melissa
little plymouth, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-I-recieved-this-letter-today-and-I-am-so-glad-th-150222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program