- Report: #187168
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program
Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award ProgramP O Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff, good- for-nothing, blankity,blank, LOSERSSSSS!!! Las Vegas Nevada
I wasn't quite sure what it could have consisted of, but once I opened it up all I saw that really caught my attention was "you are sworn to secrecy , absolutely confidential"
And as I read on then that was when things were begining to look a little funny to me. Such as :
1. I was to recieve $3,341,006.00
2. In order to recieve this so-called prize i must first send them $20 dollars. ( now that really turned on a light bulb upstairs in my head)
3. Last but not least, the more that I kept reading this rediculous,but yet almost convincing letter. I just stopped before I almost responded to the letter and just to see how offical this letter was. I came and jumped on the internet.
And long and behold, up jumps this website with dozens of other innocent victims just like me. Always, always go with your first instinct anytime that you feel like something like this "LVAAP" is to-good-to-be-true.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-good-for-nothing-blankityblank-LOSER-187168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.