Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
Po Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Lvaap - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I just received a letter from a company calling themselves Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program. It tells me that I am sworn to secrecy. The thing is that they used my middle name when they sent this to me. I find that I am receiving more and more of these letters and I've really had it with these people thinking that I would send them any kind of money without checking it the company first. So I've found out that this company is a scam,my husband told me to just throw it away and not to worry about it but i had to check it out for myself. I hope someone does sue this company because what they are doing is wrong and they need to be stopped from doing this to people who are just trying to make a living without all of the temptations from these scam artist.

Yvonne
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Lvaap-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-183541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program