Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2005

• Reported By:springfield Tennessee
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
Po Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program they sent a letter saying i had won a large amount of money but needed to send in money first Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Instincts

I received a letter in the mail stating that I had won $3,341,006.00. It stated that I needed to send in money in order for my form to be processed and then the money would be sent to me immediately. I could not find a phone number to verify this on the letter or any other information to verify this. I am a police officer and this made me leary about how true this is due to the lack of information. I take reports all the time where people have really lost alot of money trying to get rich quick by answering some letter they received in the mail and they fail to check it out before they send in money. I appreciate this website and the information I was able to find just by simply getting on the net and trying to check out the business to see if it is legitimate. Thank you and I'm sure other people feel the same way I do.

Angela
springfield, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0434/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-they-sent-a-letter-saying-i-had-won-a-large-amou-159894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

Instincts

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

Trust your instincts. Like they say if it walks, talks, and looks like a duck it must be a duck.

Too many people fall for those scams, and unfortunetly it's usually the elderly who need the money the most.