Complaint Review: Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Updated: Fri, April 07, 2006

• Reported By:haughton Louisiana
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff I really wanted to belive this Las Vegas Nevada

I received this offical letter in the mail, after reading it (which was hard due to the language used-it seems very offical-)I wanted to send a check for the $20 processing fee.

I was sworn to secrecy an absolutely confidential letter, but I read it to my fience' he told me to just put it down that it was scam. I did not want to belive him.

The next day I got another letter with a form w-915 to sign and send in along with the $20 check. my fience' told me to go ahead and write the check (the form looked so real it even had a seal on it), then told me to call his mom and ask her about it, I did and she let me know what I was kinda already thinking but hoping it was not true, it was scam.

I wanted to belive it because no one eles i knew recived anything like this. I hope that this scam would give me the break I really needed.

I then typed the "las vegas, nevada actionable award program" in the internet search and I found only how it is a scam. I am not sure how many other have gotten this letter I did see people from other states, but none from louisiana like me.

Please do not fall for this as I almost did

Niki
Haughton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2006 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-I-really-wanted-to-belive-this-Las-Vegas-185557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program