Complaint Review: Las Vegas, Nevada Auctionable Award Program LVAAP

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
Las Vegas, Nevada Auctionable Award Program LVAAP
P.O. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas, Nevada Auctionable Award Program AKA LVNAAP aka LVAAP send $20.00 in to receive $3,341.006.00 what a ripoff. If the money is mine why should I have to pay you to send it to me? Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter in the mail from Las Vegas, Nevada Auctionable Award Program stating that $3,341,006.00 belonged to me and all I had to do was send them $20.00. The letter stated that this was a secret and not to tell anyone. If this is my money why in the HELL do I need to send you $20.00 to get it? They can take it out of what is owed to me. I am on a fixed income and this caused me mental and physical distress.

I honestly thought I was a millionare. They have two different addresses to contact them. P.O. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nv 89193 was on the letter they sent. The envelope for my hard earned $20.00 had USAPA P.O. Box 880569 Boca Raton, FL 33488-9902. All these addresses, but not one phone number.

Maurice
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2006 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Auctionable-Award-Program-LVAAP/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Auctionable-Award-Program-AKA-LVNAAP-aka-LVAAP-send-2000-in-to-receive-172538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas, Nevada Auctionable Award Program LVAAP