rank

• Submitted: Fri, April 28, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 28, 2006

• Reported By:steinhatchee Florida
Las Vegas, navada Actionable Award Program
98855 Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas, navada Actionable Award Program ripoff I received a letter like the one someone else sent you that I won 3,341,006.00. and that I needed to send them money 20.00 to get the winnings only I didnt sen them any thing. This is a ripoff dont send money you have not won anything Las Vegas Nevada

I was not ripped off because I read the small print. A lot of people don't. My husband is on dissabilty and I have learned to read every thing. I have a copy of the letter if you need it. Thank you for letting me know when I typed in there name you iformed me.

Gail
steinhatchee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2006 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-navada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-navada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-I-received-a-letter-like-the-one-someone-189054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas, navada Actionable Award Program