Complaint Review: LasVegasShows.com

3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Ste 2640 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-834-2690
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

LasVegasShows.com Tripres.com; Tripreservations.com; VegasView.com; PrestigeCruises.com; PrestigeTravel.com Ripped me off on (4) "Jersey Boys" tickets in Las Vegas at the PARIS Theater. Las Vegas, Nevada

I purchased 4 tickets to see Jersey Boys in October, for a early December visit.  When I arrived at the box office at the Paris Hotel (on December 6, 2012) to pick up my tickets I was informed by the management that the website had sold many tickets to unsuspecting customers and that they were no longer in business.

They explained that had been a ongoing problem with this company and that they were sorry I had no tickets, but they would sell me tickets for the show at a greatly reduced rate if I chose to buy new ones.  As I had flown to Las Vegas to be with my godchild on her birthday and take her and her husband to this show, I had to buy new tickets.

The box office advised me on how to proceed to try to get a refund.  I began phoning the LasVegas.com number at 1-800-834-2690 immediately.  They had been open 24 hours a day and still advertise that fact on their website, but when I called I got a recording saying they were only open during limited daytime hours.  I phoned again the following morning and every time I called there was no person to answer, but the phone immediately switched me endless music playing.  After repeated attempts I phoned my credit card company and filed a dispute.

Now when I call the number I get a recording with one of their other companies named, and again no 24 hour service as advertised.  All of their websites are still operating, ripping off more unsuspecting consumers.  According to their fine print on the ticket order I have 15 days from the time I returned from my trip to file a written complaint.  I will do so at once, though I expect no satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LasVegasShowscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/LasVegasShowscom-Triprescom-Tripreservationscom-VegasViewcom-PrestigeCruisescom-P-983087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LasVegasShows.com