Complaint Review: LasVegas.com

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Disappointed — Richmond Virginia United States of America
LasVegas.com
Internet, Nevada United States of America

LasVegas.com Vegas.com Did not provide what I paid for and what I paid for was extremely overpriced than the original cost. Nevada

Went on MGM Grand hotel website to plan for a Guys Weekend with my brother and father 79 years old.  Went all out, selected a two bedroom with balcony facing the strip with flights from Virginia. Auto directed to Vegas.com, hit purchase, gave credit card information, Done!! Get double billed for everything, spent multiple hours trying to correct it, no help from Vegas.com.  My credit card company was able to correct it with a three way call.

Arrived at MGM, not only were we not in a suite, it only had one King size bed. MGM staff was attempting to help but could not because it was placed through Vegas.com,,,  After three hours and watching my father stand for three hours while I was attempting to correct it through Vegas.com, we gave up, book a hotel across the street. Only after we got my father a place to lie down did they offer a two bedroom room, not the suite I originally pressed purchase.

Nothing like paying for a five star hotel but staying at a two star.  Tickets for shows were offered at hugh discounts, bought then all through the web site.  Upon picking up tickets I realized I paid 33% more for tickets on the web site than I could of bought at the door.

Recommendation:
Do not use this site!!  I hope all these hotels are aware of what is being done with the impression that they are the booking agent for their hotels.  It gives these hotel a bad reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LasVegascom/Internet-Nevada-/LasVegascom-Vegascom-Did-not-provide-what-I-paid-for-and-what-I-paid-for-was-extremely-969213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LasVegas.com