Complaint Review: Laser Cosmetica,

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Adrian — Howard Beach New York United States of America
Laser Cosmetica,
833 Northern Blvd Great Neck, New York United States of America

Laser Cosmetica, John Street Laser Cosmetica I signed up over the phone on 7/28/12, for services from this company that I saw online. The procedure was called Accent and it was for 2 separate parts of the body for 6 treatments each. Total $15 Great Neck, New York

I signed up over the phone on 7/28/12, for services from this company that I saw online. The procedure was called Accent Body Contouring and it was for 2 separate parts of the body for 6 treatments each.  Total $1500. They added 3 free treatments of a procedure called Titan. I went to the Great Neck facility on 8/6/12 for my first appointment to start the Accent treatment , and had to sign a contract before I was able to begin. After this, I was then taken to a room for the procedure..

The facility was unsanitary and understaffed, and the administrators of the procedure were unsure of how to work the  equipment.

I asked to speak to the doctor that was supposed to be on staff, but there wasn't a doctor to speak to at any point.  I was told the doctor isn't actually there, (although it clearly states on the website there's a doctor on premises)This statement is from their website -- "Our laser hair removal facilities are cutting edge, our staff consists of highly trained licensed estheticians, electrologists, nurse practitioners and medical doctors. We work closely with our nationally renowned plastic surgeons and medical consultants so that we can provide the best possible, etc"

I returned to the facility 3 more times , and after having the unskilled staff burn my skin with the instrument, I never returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-Cosmetica/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/Laser-Cosmetica-John-Street-Laser-Cosmetica-I-signed-up-over-the-phone-on-72812-for-se-970538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laser Cosmetica,