Complaint Review: Laser Cosmetica

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Hudson New Hampshire
Laser Cosmetica
1208B VFW Pkwy Ste 305, West Roxbury, Massachusetts USA

Laser Cosmetica THIEVES- Laser Cosmetica effectively robbed its clients West Roxbury Massachusetts

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: RE: How do we get them?

*Consumer Comment: How true is this?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They just changed their name!

I prepaid $1100 for laser  hair removal a couple months before my prior prepaid session were up.  Then my location closed and I was told by customer service that you would be re-opening in Burlington MA within 3 months.  This never happened and I attempted to call your service number on 7/31/13 to find out it is disconnected.  I finaced the 1100 through Fortiva and continue to pay for a service I have never and will never receive.

Does anyone know of a name and adress to file a lawsuit against? or know of a class action?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-Cosmetica/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-02132/Laser-Cosmetica-THIEVES-Laser-Cosmetica-effectively-robbed-its-clients-West-Roxbury-Mass-1071794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laser Cosmetica

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

RE: How do we get them?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Google Rich Morgan (owner) and Hillary Haugen (VP of Clinic Operations). They are both on linkedin. They both held the same positions at Laser Cosmetica and now at TrueBody MedSpa. Look at the TrueBody website, it is almost identical to the Laser Cosmetica format. Also, if you check out Laser Cosmetica on the Better Business Bureau's website there is a warning that states if this company owes you money or services that they suggest contacting an attorney. I can't believe, actually, that there hasn't been some sort of class action lawsuit against them. HOW DO PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THIS KIND OF TREATMENT? I am so embarrassed to admit that I actually worked there, but am thankful that I left before I found out what they were doing. Maybe try calling the state attorney general's office for advice as well. Hope this helps a bit...

How true is this?

AUTHOR: Jen - ()

I mean you are saying they have changed their name but would they admit it over the phone? i mean what should we do? how will we get them? they took my $1500 which i borrowed.  it wasn't even my money, and now i'll have to pay it back.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They just changed their name!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I believe that they have merely changed the name of the company in New York to "True Body Medspa." There is a phone number on their website. Hopefully you can get some answers now...