Complaint Review: Laser Shape Centers

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Laser Shape Centers
15303 Venturea Blvd., Suite 440 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

Laser Shape Centers Former Name "Medaesthetica" They lied and stole my money by promesing results. Now they are out of business and they canceled all the apoitments, with giving me my money back. Sherman Oaks California

I went to Medaesthetica for a free consultation and I met with a pushy sales person who told me that lipozap was the best thing ever to loose inches. I got 3 areas treated 4 times eacn with 4 velasood.

Of course, the make sure they got ALL their money for the whole treatment (what a good deal for them) So I started my treatments of October of 2007, with no results just scars and blow stomage. I was told by a nurse that is a long process that I would get thinner with time! and that the vela smood would help even more.

Now 10 months later, I have to pay 3600 dollars to the GE credit and have no results at all. They still owe me 2 velasmood sesions, but at this point I just want all my money back.

What can we do?

Please advice

Kima
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-Shape-Centers/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Laser-Shape-Centers-Former-Name-Medaesthetica-They-lied-and-stole-my-money-by-promesing-346372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laser Shape Centers