Complaint Review: Laser plus spa

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Maryann — Nassau New York United States of America
Laser plus spa
17 Old Country rd Carle place, New York United States of America

Laser plus spa Kenneth Kaufman (owner/consultant) Laser plus spa is a filthy place and burned my skin! Carle place, New York

Laser plus spa will lure you in with cheap (or so I thought) "introductory offers" listed on their website and all over their artsy and clever advertisements. they will sell you cheap services that don't work. I found this chop shop doing a google search for thermage. I went with them simply because i worked close to their carle place, what a mistake! They don't stand behind their treatments.

After going there for laser several treatments on my face and not getting the results i was promised, I was basically ignored when I requested a reevaluation for the work they did. My skin looks worse! They tried telling me i should buy more treatments!! the gaul! The place is filthy and (after they got my money, ofcourse), I was treated like I was just a number. Don't trust laser plus spa in carle place and bellmore ny! They will lie to get your money and give you no commitment in return! Shame on you laser plus spa. Letter to AG and BBB to follow!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-plus-spa/Carle-place-New-York-11514/Laser-plus-spa-Kenneth-Kaufman-ownerconsultant-Laser-plus-spa-is-a-filthy-place-and-bur-954682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laser plus spa