Complaint Review: Lasercorner.com - auctions.overstock.com

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Lasercorner.com - auctions.overstock.com
lasercorner.com Internet U.S.A.

Lasercorner.com - auctions.overstock.com ripoff Internet

I ordered a DVD movie from lasercorner.com through auctions.overstock.com, who I have had many good experiences with. I paid with paypal. They immediatly took my money but didn't ship my DVD until 3 days later. I used a different shipping address, as it was a gift, then my billing address. It was shipped via the USPS. Lasercorner managed to put the correct shipping address with the billing zip code so the package was undeliverable and it was returned to lasercorner.

After 2 weeks of waiting I finally called the company to find out what was going on. I ended up calling their customer service office in India. After 20 minutes of trying to tell the person my name and address I was told that the shipment was undeliverable and it was being returned.

Now, another week has gone by and nothing. I called back and was told the exact same thing. I then asked to speak to a supervisor. After another 20 minutes of trying to give my info and have it understood I got the very same story. I asked for my money back and was told they couldn't give it back because they hadn't recieved the package back.

So now it has been 23 days. I am out the money for the movie and have nothing to show for it. Warning, unless you have a lot of patience and don't mind dealing with stupid paople don't order anything from LASERCORNER.COM.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lasercornercom-auctionsoverstockcom/internet/Lasercornercom-auctionsoverstockcom-ripoff-Internet-175006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lasercorner.com - auctions.overstock.com