Complaint Review: Lasership

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Massachusetts
Lasership
1912 Woodford Road Vienna, VA 22182 Vienna, Virginia USA

Lasership Lasership never delivered my package but online status said it was delivered. Vienna Virginia

I placed an order through Drugstore.com on 5/4/13. Lasership website said they received my package arrived at their facility on 5/7/13. Then the next update it said that my package was delivered to the front door on 5/1/13 at 6:16pm. I never received my package. We were home that evening and we live on a small cul-de-sac street with only 5 other houses. We never saw a delivery truck come down our street. I contacted Drugstore.com again and they said they will ship a new order for me with expedited shipping, we shall see if the package will indeed arrive this time. I don't think Lasership is a trust-worthy company and hope that online retailers such as Drugstore.com and Amazon.com will stop using them. UPS and Fedex are more reliable and I never have issues getting packages from LLBean since they always use UPS. Shame on Lasership for their poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lasership/Vienna-Virginia-22182/Lasership-Lasership-never-delivered-my-package-but-online-status-said-it-was-delivered-1051719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lasership