Complaint Review: Lasership

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: alex — miami Florida United States of America
Lasership

Lasership Lasersh*t! Never delivered my package, lied and said they did, and tried to keep me at bay with even MORE lies. Internet, Internet

Lasership is a total scam. I have no idea why a quality company is using these frauds. I ordered a package on wednesday via amazon prime, and expected it on friday, since i picked 2-day shipping. to my horror, the delivery service was LASERSHIP! i checked the tracking status and the package was supposedly delivered to my house on friday, at 12:01PM. LIES. i called these goofs and they said the driver delivered it to the wrong house. ANOTHER LIE. i went to the house that the driver supposedly delivered it to, and they said they never got the package. look, i live in the suburbs. i live in a crime-free neighborhood, and these people are hardworking individuals with no reason to lie to me, so i take their word over that of lasership. well, guess what? i called these frauds AGAIN on monday, and they said they would contact the driver and he will get the package. MORE LIES. hours pass, and eventually the day ends. NO RESPONSE FROM LASERSHIP. i call them AND email them, and they keep feeding me the same crap. "they're looking into it." LIES AGAIN! they haven't investigated this at all, and don't even care that my package was lost.

for all i know, the driver kept my package and sold it somewhere, since obviously lasership doesn't hold their drivers accountable for lost/stolen items. what a joke. luckily, amazon will send me a replacement shortly. i HOPE they don't use these frauds again. this has been a real pain in my a**. to hell with lasership, i hope they and their criminal drivers all lose their jobs. to many honest people getting laid off only to have these imbeciles employed.

moral of the story? DON'T USE LASERSHIP IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. complain to amazon and tell them NOT to use this horrible company for any of your packages that YOU PAYED FOR. this is ridiculous! i want my sh*t!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lasership/internet/Lasership-Lasersht-Never-delivered-my-package-lied-and-said-they-did-and-tried-to-keep-873185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lasership