Complaint Review: Lasership

• Reported By: JC — lakeland Florida United States of America
Lasership
4716 DISTRIBUTION DR #24 TAMPA, Florida 33605 Internet United States of America

Lasership Rip Off Internet

This place is a total scam to work for.. I work in the Tampa office as a driver for a month now & nothing that has been promised has been delivered. You talk a good game to get people in the door & then it ends up coasting your workers money to deliver for you. I put in over 45 hours a week since I have been here and after I have gotten paid and your deductions get taken out and the money for gas is taken out Im left with maybe less than minimum wage.. And you aspect us to pay for our own workmans comp. insurance, the phone to scan your packages with, and the scanner as well. And on top of that you make us increase out auto insurance. So you tell me where is the fairness in that.

What kind of Mickey Mouse company are you guys. In the office I work in there are only a few people that make any money. Your staff lies to its workers that are hired, Oh Im sorry misleads them to believe that they are making money till they get their first pay check. I have asked for a sheet that will bake it down as to what I get paid on each package and I was told that there isnt any thing like that. So you just expect me to deliver for you not knowing till I get my check. This place is a joke. And trust me I will let everyone I know how the company works. Word of mouth is a dangerous thing to have against a company..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lasership/internet/Lasership-Rip-Off-Internet-612951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lasership