- Report: #1109488
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lash Auto Sales
Lash Auto Sales4520 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33813-2100 Lakeland, Florida USA
Lash Auto Sales classicsbylash lash Auto classics Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid Lakeland Florida
*Author of original report: Yes, be smart - do you work for these guys?
*Consumer Comment: No, Be Smart, Very Smart
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
Deposit $1000.00 still to be returned. 1 month after failed sale due to vehicle not as described.
I read some bad reviews and was saved by hiring Barrett from autodamageexperts.com just down the road who inspected the vehicle before I purchased.
Thank God for Barrett, he saved me throwing away 18K more on a vehicle that was no where close to what was described in the advertisement.
Steve Lash tells me that my deposit is non refundable and actually stated that the "law was whatever they say it is" when I referred to the following Florida State Statute - You better believe that this ain't over Steve Lash, Amanda Lash, Kim Lash, Beth Turner, Patricia and your "sales" team.
Florida statute 501.976
Actionable, unfair, or deceptive acts or practices.--It is an unfair or deceptive act or practice, actionable under the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act, for a dealer to:
(10) Require or accept a deposit from a prospective customer prior to entering into a binding contract for the purchase and sale of a vehicle unless the customer is given a written receipt that states how long the dealer will hold the vehicle from other sale and the amount of the deposit, and clearly and conspicuously states whether and upon what conditions the deposit is refundable or non-refundable
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lash-Auto-Sales/-Lakeland-Florida-33813-2100/Lash-Auto-Sales-classicsbylash-lash-Auto-classics-Be-Afraid-Be-Very-Afraid-Lakeland-Flo-1109488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.