Complaint Review: Lasher Dodge

• Submitted: Mon, November 11, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 11, 2002

• Reported By:Sacramento CA
Lasher Dodge
5800 Florin Road, Sacramento, CA 95823 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Lasher Dodge packed on $400 of accessories that I did not purchase dishonest ripoffs Sacramento California

I wrote into the Chrysler Arbitration department because I had taken my 2001 Dodge Stratus into the dealership around 8 times due to the power steering breakage. They could not fix the problem. Upon me winning my case through ChryslerFinancial's arbitration department because ChryslerFinancial is buying my car back from me. When the arbitration department added up my total I noticed they were deducting a $399 accessory fee from the amount of money to be given to me.

I questioned this amount and what I found out is that Lasher Dodge added that fee to my contract because they stated they believed I had an alarm on my car. I took the car to the dealership and they realized that I didn't have an alarm. I think that is wrong and irresponsible of the car dealer to make this kind of mistake.

If Chrysler had not been buying the car back from me I would have never paid attention to the $399 that Lasher Dodge was charging me. Thanks to the lemon law I have received the $399 from Lasher Dodge.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2002 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lasher-Dodge/Sacramento-California-95823/Lasher-Dodge-packed-on-400-of-accessories-that-I-did-not-purchase-dishonest-ripoffs-Sacra-34828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lasher Dodge