Complaint Review: Lasik Vision Institute

• Reported By: shawn — chino valley Arizona United States of America
Lasik Vision Institute
3851 E Thomas Rd # C1 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Lasik Vision Institute Scam Phoenix, Arizona

I had custom PRK surgery done at the Lasik Vision Institute, located in Phoenix Az. It was explained to me that the HIGH cost of the procedure, was for follow up procedures if needed; high cost was for insurance. I surgery went good, but approximately 4 years went by and my vision began to fade. I contacted Lasik Vision Institute about having another procedure done. They said that I was not covered because I had not done annual checkups with them. I tried multiple times to explain to them that I paid the extra amount to be covered for additional procedures; the said that I failed to read the FINE print. I tried to work with the company many times, and each time was passed on to another person.

In short there are many companies to choose from, DO NOT use Lasik Vision Institute; very, very poor customer service, and in my opinion a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lasik-Vision-Institute/Phoenix-Arizona-/Lasik-Vision-Institute-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-949108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lasik Vision Institute