Complaint Review: Last Chance Cash Advance/ Trifecta Cards/ Usa Credit/ Commonwealth Marketing Group

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:McKee Kentucky
One Millenium Drive UnionTown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Last Chance Cash Advance/ Trifecta Cards Usa Credit/ Commonwealth Marketing Group ID theft, sold bank account information to other companies, sold e-mail to others UnionTown Pennsylvania

So I checked my bank account and noticed that someone has presented an electronic check for $31.85 for ID Theft Protection. I called the company and they said an application was submitted on my behalf by either Last Chance Cash Advance or Trifecta Cards. I had never heard of either. Come to find out, I applied for a cash advance through a "clearinghouse" that would "match me to a lender based on my application." I should have know better; now I am getting 100+ e-mails a day, not from cash advance companies themselves, but others offering to "match" me with a lender as well.

After doing some research, I found almost all of these "matching" services are run by USA Credit/ Commonwealth Marketing Group. They are spammers of the worst kind. They do not just sell your e-mail, but also your SSN, your bank account info, your address, even your cell phone company to other "companies" owned by...you guessed it, Commonwealth Marketing, INC. I doubt the address listed above is real, as all 50 states have pursued complaints about them. This is a really nasty company, and I wished just one AG would catch the guy behind it!

Mitch316123
McKee, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-Trifecta-Cards-Usa-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group/UnionTown-Pennsylvania-15401/Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-Trifecta-Cards-Usa-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-ID-theft-412918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last Chance Cash Advance/ Trifecta Cards/ Usa Credit/ Commonwealth Marketing Group