Complaint Review: Last Chance Garage

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl H. — Cary North Carolina United States of America
Last Chance Garage
1900-102 Al Boat Dr Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Last Chance Garage Andrea Caruolo, Douglas Caruolo Last Chance Garage is ,imho, dishonest & untrustworthy Raleigh, North Carolina

You should, at all costs, avoid Last Chance Garage.  I used to trust LCG and its owners Andrea and Doug Caruolo.  But, only months after my elderly dad died, they took advantage of my mom (a new widow).  Then, while mom was caring for me in the hospital (with the same disease that killed my dad), they partnered with an auto body shop (Ultimate Autobody) to defraud the NC Administrative Courts and NCDMV to steal and sell my car.

The Wake County District Court wanted to resolve the administrative court's concerns that the Caruolos and Last Chance Garage committed fraud.  Instead of being honest and stating the facts of how they helped lie to the NC Courts and NCDMV, the Caruolos and Last Chance Garage apparently told an administrative judge I was mentally ill.  Yes, depressed from a very real orthopedic disability, extended hospitalization & my dad's horrific death.

But Caruolos just didn't want facts to come out.  And they were willing to lie, smear me just to keep the facts hidden.

The facts were that after an automobile accident, my car was towed to Last Chance Garage.  While I was in the hospital and fighting for my life, Andrea Caruolo called my mom and asked if she could buy my car.  Mom pushed back tears to say "no."

Apparently Andrea Caruolo was not satisfied with my mom's answer.  Andrea Caruolo partnered with the auto body shop (Ultimate Autobody) to make sure my car was stolen.  Andrea Caruolo was apparently involved in Ultimate Autobody shredding the check I sent for payment.  Then they lied to NC Courts and NCDMV to say I never paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-Chance-Garage/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27603/Last-Chance-Garage-Andrea-Caruolo-Douglas-Caruolo-Last-Chance-Garage-is-imho-dishonest-1006867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last Chance Garage