Complaint Review: Last Chance Loans, Global Finanical Services

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:Forest City North Carolina
Last Chance Loans, Global Finanical Services
Sarasota, Florida Sarasota, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-717-5278
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Last Chance Loans, Global Finanical Services ripoff Sarasota Florida

I filled out an application for a loan with last chance loans, inc. I was emailed by Jamie K stating that a lender had approved me for a $4500.00 loan. The loan documents were sent to me via Fedex. When I went to pick up my documents, I was to give the Fedex personnel a $200.00 money order before I could receive the documents. The $200.00 was to be 4% of my loan in case I defaulted. My lender was going to be Global Financial Services.

I filled out the documents and mailed them to a post office box in San Jose, Costa Rica. These were mailed on 4/30/05. I still have not received my loan. I have emailed Jamie K multiple times as well as emailing through the website of lastchanceloans.net. I have left multiple, multiple voice mails at the 1-888-717-5278 number. I have yet to receive any response.

I called and report the company to the Better Business Bureau. They said they could not help me and that these businesses were a scam. They did take a report.

I was counting on this loan to help my financial situation. Now, I have lost $200.00 and still in financial need. Please, someone, help me to get my money back!

Johnny
Forest City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-Chance-Loans-Global-Finanical-Services/Sarasota-Florida/Last-Chance-Loans-Global-Finanical-Services-ripoff-Sarasota-Florida-142844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last Chance Loans, Global Finanical Services