Complaint Review: Last Chance Resolutions

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Amber — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Last Chance Resolutions
None Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Last Chance Resolutions James Jordan ("owner?") Very convincing, but IS A TOTAL SCAM ARTIST Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: James Trost Scammer and Liar

I was ripped off by Last Chance Resolutions/James Jordan from the opposite side of the scam as the previous poster, but it is still the same scam.  James Jordan approached me to obtain multiple mortgages to purchase homes up for foreclosure (i.e. the morgage that he would've needed if he'd followed through on the story he gave the previous poster).  He collected money from me for appraisals, paperwork, etc, and promised it would be refunded with extra payment upon closing of the home purchase.

He assured that if the property did not appraise for as much as was expected, I would be refunded my up-front money.

Needless to say, none of this happened.  He never ordered any appraisals, no homes were ever purchased, and he sure never refunded any of my money.  In fact, when I reminded him of his assurance and demanded my money back, he went so far as to cuss me out.

He is a complete and utter liar.  A local news station in Philadelphia recently did a story on his scam.  They interviewed several of his victims and tried to let him tell his side of the story.  However, he would not answer the door and had the person who answered the door rudely turn the reporter away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-Chance-Resolutions/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Last-Chance-Resolutions-James-Jordan-owner-Very-convincing-but-IS-A-TOTAL-SCAM-ARTIS-970996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last Chance Resolutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

James Trost Scammer and Liar

AUTHOR: Last Chance Resolutions - (United States of America)

The above told story by James Trost is one of fabrication, he has been fraudulently posting blogs in regards to myself personally, my old business and my fianc, he has made slanderous accusations that are in no way shape or form true about myself, my old business (Last chance Resolutions) and my fianc, he has deferred our character and is in hiding, he has mad faulse reports to media outlet that were put into a story without merit or proof and has done about a dozen web blogs and sites like this one in an attempt to embarrass me or smear my good name, what he has done is illegal and against the law, James Trost was involved in a business transaction that he did not perform on and lost my company a lot of money and was released for this reason, he has since made it a mission to attempt to inflict revenge in this form of activity, I try my best to track all of his activity and fake blogs and stories about me to defend against them, I currently have several complaints against me and my company and are positive that the outcome will be in my favor, I have dealt with thousands of people and have only gotten 8 complaints in 6 years, as far as BBB statistics that would rate my company a favorable one to do business with, although no longer in business I still maintain the same telephone number so that is past clients have any questions or concerns they can always contact me for free guidance and advice, if I were any of the things that James Trost has accused me of being I'm sure I wouldn't be reachable, in any case, I have a group of lawyers preparing a liable case against this slanderous slanderous smear campaign and the end result could lead to possible jail time and restitution for James Trost, Please ignore this nonsense and if you are one of the many people that I have helped leave a comment as well, if you are a past client that has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at the same number , thank you, James Jordan.