Complaint Review: Last Chance Resolutions

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: robert — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Last Chance Resolutions
unknown philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Last Chance Resolutions James Jordan TOTAL SCAM THEIF THEIF THEIF philadelphia, Pennsylvania

James Jordan is a total liar. I got letters in the mail that the home I was renting was being foreclosed on. Then I got a package with several pieces of paper from last chance resolutions saying he could help. Jim Jordan came and met with me, I explained the situation and James Jordan left with some information. James Jordan came back the next day explaining that he was buying the home from my current land lord and James Jordan would be my new land lord if I could come up with 6 months of upfront rent, but then my rent wouldn't' be due again until the 7th month. What could I do, My 3 kids were in school and I couldnt move them. So I paid him the 9 thousand dollars.

Less then 2 weeks later the sheriff was at my door throwing out my belongings. When I told them that I had just paid 9, 000 dollars to Last Chance Resolutions they immediately told me that I got scammed. It turns out he NEVER contacted the current land lord, NEVER bought the house, and just took my 9K for NOTHING. James Jordan literally rented me a house James Jordan didnt own. Of course James Jordan won't call me back and neither will anyone at Last Chance Resolutions, if that is even a real company. Apparently this is how Last Chance Resolutions operates and James Jordan has done this to countless other families in need.

Now I am out 9000 bucks, My kids had to miss school, we had to crash at a friends house while I looked for a new place, which was hard to get because I didnt have money for a security deposit. What a night mare!

Stay away from James Jordan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-Chance-Resolutions/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Last-Chance-Resolutions-James-Jordan-TOTAL-SCAM-THEIF-THEIF-THEIF-philadelphia-Pennsylva-937165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last Chance Resolutions