Complaint Review: Last Minute Ticket

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Jamaica New York
Last Minute Ticket
289 SO Robertson Blvd. Suite 353 Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Last Minute Ticket Government should save the innocent from Nisha and her fellow crooks Beverly Hills California

My wife, my little daughter and I had planned to travel to Nigeria for an aunt's funeral. so we contacted Last minute travel to shop for tickets for us. Nisha told me that the tickets on KLM for two adults and a kid to Lagos would cost $3475 and that we needed to pay as soon as possible to secure the seats. She sent me their bank of America account # to pay in the money. I did through my bank of America account here in Jamaica New York. This was in March.

After the payment Nisha kept telling me she'll email me the tickets. Everytime I called her she'd say the same thing until she stopped taking my calls and it seemed as if no one operates there any more. I was shocked when I called the California attorney general's office to make a report and was told that that company is under investigation. Every effort I have made to reach them or recover our hard earned money has proved negative.

Seeing other reports on them here have scared me the more and made me more angry to know that the authorities have left them for too long to prey on innocent consumers.This crook Nisha and her people have to be stopped and they have to pay and pay for all they have caused us all.

Jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-Minute-Ticket/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Last-Minute-Ticket-Government-should-save-the-innocent-from-Nisha-and-her-fellow-crooks-Be-459875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last Minute Ticket