Complaint Review: Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: eden — sacramento California United States of America
Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club

Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club Last Chance Cash Advance I APPLIED FOR A LOAN AND I DID NOT ENROLL IN THEIR DISCOUNT CLUB!! THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND NOW ITS OVERDRAWN AND I CANT PAY IT! This is a very dishonest scam AND SOME SOMTHING NEEDS Internet

This company (if u want to call them a "company") withdrew $34.19 from my account without permission! They overdrew my account and refuse to pay for it! We are a struggling family of 5 with a new baby....why should we pay for what they did! I was applyinf for a loan so obviously I don't have any money to begin with! This should be against the law and somthing NEESD to be done!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-chance-cash-advance-liberty-discount-club/internet/Last-chance-cash-advance-liberty-discount-club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-I-APPLIED-FOR-A-602395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club