Complaint Review: Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Amelia — Bakersield California United States of America
Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club

Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club company took money from my account, when i called them to complain i talked to Erika Johson who assured me i would get a refund within 72 hours , it never happend i called again Internet

Liberty Discount Clup took money from my account , i filed a dispute as they said i should in order to recieve my money back with-in 72 hours, my money was not retured. I called them back and i was told they needed my routing number to return my money, and that it would be returned with-in 24 hours, they still did not return it. I called back and now they say my cliam was denied, i asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they are not athorized to give me any more information. They cant keep geting away with reping people off someones got to do something about it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Last-chance-cash-advance-liberty-discount-club/internet/Last-chance-cash-advance-liberty-discount-club-company-took-money-from-my-account-when-628966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last chance cash advance - liberty discount club