Complaint Review: Last.fm.Ltd

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: k m — central islip New York
Last.fm.Ltd
5-11 Lavington street , Select State/Province United Kingdom

Last.fm.Ltd My music and my profile is on this site for free down loads without permission,iv contacted them for 6 months,no reply LONDON, UK

MY MUSIC AND PHOTO IS ON THERE SITE I ASK THEM TO TAKE DOWN MY MUSIC AND PHOTO,I GOT NO REPLY. THEY HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHTS TO HAVE MY MUSIC AND MY PHOTOS ON THAT SITE.I REQUSTED A TAKE DOWN.SO I WILL KEEP FILING COMPLAINTS INTIL SOMETHING IS DONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LastfmLtd/Select-StateProvince-sE1onz/LastfmLtd-My-music-and-my-profile-is-on-this-site-for-free-down-loads-without-permissio-1115405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Last.fm.Ltd