Complaint Review: Lastkings

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: CW — Texas
, Select State/Province USA

Lastkings Lastkingsdesigns.net is a SCAM Virginia

I ordered from lastkingsdesigns.net on November 13, 2013 and my product still haven't came in yet I tried emailing them but they never responded I've tried tracking the shipment but the shipping method is unavailable and it doesn't have a tracking number. I paid $49.99 and I want my money back the product was suppose to be for my boyfriends birthday present and now he doesn't have a gift. This website is a scam because I went to the official lastkings website and it is completely different from the other one. I need to know the next step for getting my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lastkings/Select-StateProvince/Lastkings-Lastkingsdesignsnet-is-a-SCAM-Virginia-1107415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lastkings