pressed

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: DebW@ — Centennial Colorado United States of America
Lateef
Chicago, IL Chicgo IL, Illinois United States of America

Lateef ,roofingappointments.com, npmsolutions.com ,list is too long, Roofing appointments, Telemarketing, Free Roof Inspections, Lateef, NPM Solutions Pam Parker Chicgo , Illinois

*Author of original report: Payment Received

I worked for this guy for a few months (lateef farooqui) under the company name of roofingappointments.com.  He has not paid and money due from December.  I have heard many stories of why he hasn't paid and this is my first report filing for my money.  I made a huge mistake by going back to work for him and it is my fault..however...doens't mean I don't deserve the money I earned.  I was a telemarketer for free roof inspections for different roofers nationwide.

I want was is owed to me.  Last I heard from Pam Parker (assistant) he was in Saudi Arabia.  I just don't understand why he was running a dialer if he didn't have any money to pay workers.  Isn't that fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lateef/Chicgo-IL-Illinois-/Lateef-roofingappointmentscom-npmsolutionscom-list-is-too-long-Roofing-appointments-1005632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lateef

Payment Received

AUTHOR: DebW@ - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern:

As of March 4, 2013, I have received the $340 due to me for telemarketing done in December 2012.

I enjoyed working for www.roofingappointments.com because I was a successful appointment setter for Lateef/Roofers.

We are now in good standing.

Thank you!