Complaint Review: Lattis & Watkins law firm

• Submitted: Thu, March 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: levon — beach park Illinois United States of America
Lattis & Watkins law firm

Lattis & Watkins law firm Attormey Kathy Wilson, Daniel Wilson, Mr. Jacobson & Officer John Smith internet fraud Internet

I received a phone call from a mr. jacobson stating that i have a lawsuit against my name, and he was going to send the police to my house and my home to arrest me if i didn't pay the $720.00 dollars owe to them (Americancashnet). Mr. Jacobson started harassing me and demanding that i pay them the money then started swearing at me. I ask him to send me the information and he said no because i was not listening to him. He also had my social security number and banking information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lattis-Watkins-law-firm/internet/Lattis-Watkins-law-firm-Attormey-Kathy-Wilson-Daniel-Wilson-Mr-Jacobson-Officer-Joh-705018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lattis & Watkins law firm