Complaint Review: Laura Smith

• Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: Shuttle License Fraud — United States of America
Laura Smith
Denton, Texas United States of America

Laura Smith My Kid Shuttle & Start a Kid Shuttle Kids Shuttle Scam and Rip Off Denton, Texas

*Author of original report: Start A Kid Shuttle Scam

I also purchased a license from this Laura Smith from My Kids Shuttle and was not given all the material or ongoing consulting as indicated in the signed contract. She never answered her phone or her so called office phone but she always wanted her money every month on time! Laura was a control freak that did not want you to talk to the other shuttle companies about her or the business. Please if you are one of these shuttle companies started by Laura Smith do not give her a good reference as you provided me. I was taken for several thousand dollars and could of started the company myself. Her web developer company did not answer my calls or make any changes to my website when requested. I experienced all the same issues and fraud that they other companies indicated in there reports as well. Do Not pay this women a cent as you will not get what you are promised!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laura-Smith/Denton-Texas-76201/Laura-Smith-My-Kid-Shuttle-Start-a-Kid-Shuttle-Kids-Shuttle-Scam-and-Rip-Off-Denton-Te-773442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laura Smith

Start A Kid Shuttle Scam

AUTHOR: Shuttle License Fraud - (United States of America)

I still have not received all the paperwork promised or replies to my emails/phone calls to this Laura Smith.