Complaint Review: Laura Sweet writes bad checks

• Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: Mckenz — brooklin New York United States of America
Laura Sweet writes bad checks
2 oakhurst bev hills, California United States of America

Laura Sweet writes bad checks laurasweet.com habitual liar, conartist, madame bev hills, California

*UPDATE Employee: laura sweet needs to go to jail

This woman hired me for a modeling job, we did the shoot, it was a disaster. She was very cranky, in and out of the bathroom obviously doing drugs. Had a sleazy groupy team with her, i had to use her disgusting make up and was worried about catching something. The other model that looked like a total prostitute informed me I could make a lot more money if i go to dinners with them.  Ewww  disgust        Did the awful shoot; she promised me the check will be sent to me in a week!  This was like a year ago, still havent gotten paid. When i tried to find her, she was totally off the grid.  Talked to her neighbor who said shes been evicted.  Shes prob been run out of town or maybe rehab or jail. Whatever, i just want to get paid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laura-Sweet-writes-bad-checks/bev-hills-California-90210/Laura-Sweet-writes-bad-checks-laurasweetcom-habitual-liar-conartist-madame-bev-hills-C-536653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laura Sweet writes bad checks

laura sweet needs to go to jail

AUTHOR: Angelina - (United States of America)

this woman is a horrible monster. Im shakey trying to type this story;
Ive been scared to come forward but this woman hired me as an assistant. She convinced me to move from my hometown to a strange city where she promised me a career in advertising. It was one of the worst things that ever happen to me.  To start she didnt have the guest room she promised, only her big bed in her room,where she assured me it would be ok to bunk together briefly. I was ok with it till she showed me she didnt hire me for my typing skills. After pushing her off, she flipped out and pushed me out to the love seat couch where everything went bad. She had some type of male escort come through thirty minutes later. The things i heard and saw from that point on still terrify me. They both screamed for me to bring them wine and serve them. She barked "its part of the job you little s" i was scared and played asleep. Scared from my life. After that some other shadey guy came delivering a package, i assumed it was a drug dealer due to the hour of delivery now 3 am. I didnt sleep at all, i heard snorts and yelling and banging coming from the witchs room.  At one point she rushed out naked with her disgusting nasty blubbery body begging forgiveness, she blamed it on her zanex prescription or something. Again i played possum and didnt dare budge as she petted my head with her clammy paws i was afraid to breathe. Then out of the corner of my eye i noticed her slip this young hustler guy a wad and cash and pushed him out the door. I was glad he left, but not that i was alone with the beast.  But i just got to town and didnt have any back up plan, place or job.
 The whole next day she screamed and tormented me.  Constantly talking down to me, yelling, punching the wall if i annoyed her.  When i went to her bathroom i noticed a mirror by the tub with white residue covering it.  When i mentioned that ill clean up she quickly rushed in the bathroom and shoved me out, obviously embarrassed with my discovery!  Im just a small town girl, i didnt know what to do.

i was afraid to drink or touch anything in her place due to the filth everywhere. I noticed mini drug look vials stuffed in her desk.  I assumed she was suffering from a severe cocaine addiction and knew i had to get out of there.   She had fits of niceness, then rage the next second.  Shes bipolar with a god comlex, a very dangerous combo.   When i mentioned how she would pay me, she snapped "i pay my assitants at the end of every work week"!  She is pure evil narscicistic witch.   Her motto is power by any means necessary, manipulation, using, lying cheating.  I wasnt sure if it was for money or to support the drug habit.

The third day i grew numb to it. When i turned down her offer to sleep in her room, she violently threw my frozen dinner off onto the ground and slammed her door.  Again later, some strange person came ,  an escort this time, a big she male looking maniac walked through to her room.  It was like rupaul but banged up.  Again i got no sleep due to her nightly romp.    Thats just the beginning, i can only come forward know cause i finally left town and she cant seek her revenge, i hope.  I know shell freak out and head hunt me, but i had to come forward. One of her other assistants told me similar nightmares. But when she mentioned to laura sweet how she was gonna expose her, the powerful with put a stop to that by starting a internet hate blog on her familys business and effected her dads lively hood back home.   Finally her neighbor knew what was going on and let me stay with her and hide till the next day.  When i mentioned to Laura sweet that i want to go back home, the return ticket was gone, she flipped out and kicked me out of the house. I heard her screaming at her neighbor for putting me up, and she wouldnt let me get my bags from her place. After a long time of banging on her door, i was a nervous wreck, she flung my bags out the window onto the street.  When i threatened to call the police she said she already filed a restraining order on me that i better run from her door.  I was scared crying, flipping out i ran out of there and charged my phone at coffee shop and got my dad to get me a emergency ticket home.  That was just a taste of my Laura Sweet nightmare.  Thats just the short version; Whoever she approaches for assitant or any kind of job run as fast as you can.