Complaint Review: Laura Sweet

• Updated: Sun, January 17, 2010

• Reported By: jeusepe — la California United States of America
Laura Sweet
128 s oakhurst Internet United States of America

Laura Sweet,tried to pay me with drugs con artist, scumbag, drug addict, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hoax.

*UPDATE Employee: Laura sweet needs to go to rehab

She owed me money for work done on her place and she offered to pay me with a gram of coke. After my protest that that wouldnt work, she shoved me out of her house and wouldnt answer the door! Shes a real piece of work this beast. I now have to take her to small claims court. Im a poor mantenance man just trying to survive. I had to waite around for hours to waite for to her leave so i could get my tools out of the garage! She didn't want me to get them. She a sick greedy witch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laura-Sweet/internet/Laura-Sweettried-to-pay-me-with-drugs-con-artist-scumbag-drug-addict-Internet-535736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laura Sweet

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hoax.

AUTHOR: Laura Sweet - (United States of America)

These are all a ridiculous hoax. The images and information have all been stolen from my very public design blog, if It's Hip, It's Here and my Facebook account.

Unfortunately, this site does not ever remove reports, so I felt the need to post this on behalf of myself as well as on another designer by the same name whose website is also listed on these fabricated reports.

Please ignore them or feel free to run a legal background check or contact me for legal and lawful references and documentation.

Laura sweet needs to go to rehab

AUTHOR: Angelina - (United States of America)

This is a sad old deranged woman thats hanging on by a thread. I have to take her to court to get my money back after she screwed me over on a business deal.  The courts informed me shes already bankrupt so i am gonna have to take the loss.  Her own family has shunned her due to her drug abuse, i hope this gets her in time before she does something to hurt herself or anyone else around her.  She has burned all her bridges, anyone close to her has washed there hands. If anyone is around her and has any concern please put her on intervention.  Im not even bitter anymore, i now feel bad for this creature and hope she sees the error of her wicked ways.  If she keeps this hatred path of destruction up she will die a sad miserable lady.  Someone Try to save this train wreck.