Complaint Review: Laura Sweet,tried to pay me with drugs

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: jeusepe — la California United States of America
Laura Sweet,tried to pay me with drugs
128 s oakhurst Internet United States of America

Laura Sweet,tried to pay me with drugs con artist,scumbag,drug addict Internet

She owed me money for work done on her place and she offered to pay me with a gram of coke. After my protest that that wouldnt work, she shoved me out of her house and wouldnt answer the door! Shes a real piece of work this beast. I now have to take her to small claims court. Im a poor mantenance man just trying to survive. I had to waite around for hours to waite for to her leave so i could get my tools out of the garage! She didn't want me to get them. She a sick greedy witch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laura-Sweettried-to-pay-me-with-drugs/internet/Laura-Sweettried-to-pay-me-with-drugs-con-artistscumbagdrug-addict-Internet-535702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laura Sweet,tried to pay me with drugs