Complaint Review: Laureate LTD

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: MOMS4JUSTICE — Aurora Colorado
Laureate LTD
3536 S Cherokee St. Englewood, Colorado USA

Laureate LTD J Laureate will get their rents and your deposits too!!! Beware when renting Here Englewood Colorado

We rented a home with this company for 4 years and were exposed to mold and charged ourtrageous fees for cleaning and turnover totaling 2,000 and sent a bill after turning over the home in as is condition we received it in,

nearly 70 days after vacating the premises they kept our washer and dryer and raised the rent from $1250 to $1299 and refsused to disclose by phone or mail a 30 day notice detailing the charges and writing them up as damages instead of normal wear and tear.

laureat received their rent on time the past 4 years of our tenament and received over 50,000 for the owner of the home

I want justice for my horrible experience living in this outdated mold and lead asbestos infested house and my deposit returned to me at three times the actual ammount for receiving the notice of deposit witholding 73days after i moved out of that house this is an insult to my integrity and a slap in my face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laureate-LTD/Englewood-Colorado-80110/Laureate-LTD-J-Laureate-will-get-their-rents-and-your-deposits-too-Beware-when-renting-1066749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laureate LTD