Complaint Review: Lauren Klein Jewelry

• Reported By: Chris — Massachusetts United States of America
Lauren Klein Jewelry

Lauren Klein Jewelry Lauren Klein Theives! Internet

*Author of original report: Liars

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lauren Klein Jewelry is a Great Place to buy Jewelry

I ordered a necklace on Monday morning for my wife with the intention of giving it to her on Saturday.  I paid for 1-3 business day shipping.  The website says that orders place Mon thru Fri will be processed same day.  Figuring if the item shipped Tues I would be received by Friday at the latest.  I received an email saying they got the order.  It was processed Tuesday and my credit card was charged.  I received an email saying I could track the package on their site.  I clicked the link, but the order page it brought me to had no number listed in the tracking field.  I sent them an email asking for tracking info.  I never received a response.  Tuesday evening I called their toll free number to ask about shipping.  I got a prompt saying for faster service send an email... right.  I called repeatedly until finally speaking to someone.  She said that the item was backordered and they expected it by Thursday and would upgrade me to overnight shipping free of charge so I would have it by Saturday and they would email me info when it shipped.  I waited until Thursday night and didn't receive an email.  I called ten times but no one answered.  I sent a long email explaining I was upset and that this was a suprise for my wife who is currently fighting cancer and it was important I had it by Saturday and they had better send me tracking info immediately.  I received a terse email saying "it shipped today for delivery tomorrow".  No apology.  No tracking info.  Waited all day Friday, it never arrived.  Saturday is almost over and still haven't arrived.  No one answers phones or emails.  I believe I have been robbed.  Do NOT EVER do business with this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lauren-Klein-Jewelry/internet/Lauren-Klein-Jewelry-Lauren-Klein-Theives-Internet-1007840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lauren Klein Jewelry

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

Everything in your rebuttal is a lie. I have gotten exactly ONE response to 5 emails I have sent to you. You answered ONE of about TWENTY phone calls I placed. What business answers on a Saturday? One who cares about their customers and wants to show them they appreciate the fact that their hard earned money was spent at their business. Threats? I didn't threaten. I stated that if I didn't get a tracking number I would report you. You would not give me one and I reported you. Period. Look at this. Supposedly YOU called FedEC and there was an exception? You're liars. I checked my email. Still no tracking number for me to verify when you sent it and that you sent it overnight. Liars. You never said there was a 5 day delay and NEVER offered to allow me to cancel. You ASSURED me you would have it to me on Saturday which is what I needed to keep from canceling the order. I guarantee when I check my credit card report I will not see any credits for shipping. Stop doing business you're horrible. Do NOT pay your hard earned money to this site!!!!!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lauren Klein Jewelry is a Great Place to buy Jewelry

AUTHOR: LK - (United States of America)

Dear Massachusetts,

We were very forthcoming with you let you know that your order would have a 5 day delay due to the item being out of stock. We offered a replacement or cancellation of the order and we told you it would ship on Thursday or Friday. It did indeed ship Thursday afternoon overnight for Friday. WE called Fedex and for a reason that they refused to explain there was an exception and they will be delivering on Monday. We credited your shipping and provided you with an additional discount.  We have many positive reviews from hundreds of happy customers. We did not appreciate being reported to the FBI the attorney generals office and now here on this website. Threats are not a way of doing business. We did tell you there would be a delay. Its been a week since you ordered and we were very upfront with you. I am sorry that your loved one is not well but that is no reason to slander and threaten us. If you were so unhappy with us you should have just canceled the order and walked away. What other website answers their email inquiries on a Saturday night. We have responded to every email you have sent.

Sara