Complaint Review: Lauren Klein Jewelry

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Kristin — Boston Massachusetts
Lauren Klein Jewelry

Lauren Klein Jewelry http://www.laurenklein.com/index.html Robbers!! No jewelry is coming.... Internet

I ordered a necklace from Lauren Klein Jewelry.  They charged me over $500 for the product.  I then got an email saying they believed they could get it from the manufacturer, but they would find out, and it might take two weeks.  It has now been a month.  I have written SIX EMAILS and I have left MULTIPLE voice mails.  None of which have been returned, and the item has never shipped.  When I use my tracking number which they provided, it brings me to a page which is empty with no ship date.  They definitely have not shipped the item.

No one answers the telephone or replies to any emails!! There is NO venue to find out what the shipping status is, but they did help themselves to over $500 of mine!!!!  After so many unreturned emails and phone calls, I started to realize I had been ripped off.  Then I began browsing the internet only to find out they do this all the time!!! They are a sham company and no jewelry is coming!!!

I saw another man report a very similar incident and they replied to him on Ripoff report.  Well, let me assure you they did not ever return any of my phone calls or emails in one month.  This is not just a bad interaction between me and a company, it goes much further.  This is NOT a real company and there will be no jewelry coming to you.  Absolutely do NOT buy anything from them.  I am cancelling my credit card because I am scared for them to have my credit card number.

Even after multiple emails and calls to them letting them know if I got no response I would file with the better business bureau they still havent replied to me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lauren-Klein-Jewelry/internet/Lauren-Klein-Jewelry-httpwwwlaurenkleincomindexhtml-Robbers-No-jewelry-is-coming-1040596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lauren Klein Jewelry